Friday, March 23, 2012

Something amiss with the mouse

In the last two days the behaviour of my mouse has gone astray. It works fine in 6.6 but in 7.1 with latest two patches I cannot get right click to function properly. I have not installed any other software or made any changes that I can attribute the change in behaviour.
Simple operations will not work such as select text, right click and select edit text. Sometimes if I select the entity again after choosing the function it will work. I cannot find any settings which might account for this behaviour.

2 comments:

  1. My mistake I am having the same problem with with 6.6. It may be my computer because I don't have the issue on my home computer. I have narrowed the problem down to the fact that when I select an entity, then right click and have my function menu appear, after selecting the function I have to re-select the entity before the function will result. I am sure there is a setting in there somewhere which needs changing but I haven't found it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have solved my problem. I not exactly sure how, but I have gone through several screens checking settings, non changed apart from re-loading my configuration file( the likely suspect).

    So my mice can go back to play.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.