The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Hm, M2P always worked in IntelliCAD... do you have any problems with it?
Nope! Just didn't see it in the Entity Snaps position of the help file and didn't try it out...Now that was a quick fix! (educate the user)I used the index in help to find ESNAP and looked at the options there. I now see there is another section called Using Entity Snaps.
I also do not see it listed in the available command to assign to a key combination either but _M2P is working for me now.Thanks.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Hm, M2P always worked in IntelliCAD... do you have any problems with it?
ReplyDeleteNope! Just didn't see it in the Entity Snaps position of the help file and didn't try it out...
ReplyDeleteNow that was a quick fix! (educate the user)
I used the index in help to find ESNAP and looked at the options there. I now see there is another section called Using Entity Snaps.
I also do not see it listed in the available command to assign to a key combination either but _M2P is working for me now.
ReplyDeleteThanks.