We have posted an update for Carlson 2012 with IntelliCAD 7.1 on the blog.
- Copy/Paste of the text changing size fixed
- Images consuming too much memory as compared to 6.6 fixed
- PEDIT joining changing polyline layer
- Several crashes and deadlocks are fixed.
Lots of clean up work is based on your crash submissions, please submit them if you experience crash, this really helps to clean up the problems.
I just downloaded this new test build and google chrome told me that the file was flaged for "Phishing and malware detection". I have not got this in the past, can you verify that this is a good file before I launch the exe?
ReplyDeleteWe have re-checked with scanner the posted file and it good. I also get this warning from the Chrome - it is a false positive to the best of my knowledge.
ReplyDeleteIs the link for the most recent Update for 7.1 the "Patch" listed in the upper right hand side of this blog, or is there another link to use for the latest patch?
ReplyDeleteCorrect - please install the patch from the upper right corner.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
ReplyDeleteI just uploaded the patch. Now I can not get my snaps to snap to a point node. Anyone else having problems with that?
ReplyDeleteI have sent a follow up email on this. Please set to PDMODE to 2 until we have a permanent fix.
ReplyDeleteOk. I thought the latest patch was the fix. Thanks.
ReplyDelete