Friday, March 2, 2012

I am trying to install the update to Intellicad 7.1 on Carlson 2012 but the install fails.  Can anyone advise how to do this ?  If I try to install the complete version and enter my current serial number will it interfere with my current version of 2012 ?

Thank you

4 comments:

  1. No, it will not interfere. What errors do you get during install?
    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I run the update_icad7_install program it downloads fine and extracts the files but then a box pops up. It is titled Carlson Current and the message is "Unable to locate installations to patch" with an OK button. The hard drive on my computer is named F: (not C: as usual) so I had to enter some code to make the 2011 version run. Could this be the problem ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Davis,
    IntelliCAD 7.1 patch is installed on top of earlier full install of Carlson 2012 with IntelliCAD 7.1. I suspect you did not yet have full install, so patch is exiting. It can not go from 6.6 to 7.1.
    Hope this helps,
    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes that helps since I was thinking that the patch would upgrade my 6.whatever version of Carlson 2012 to 7.1 - I will try the full install if it will not interfere with my previously install. Thank you for your help.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.