Ah, excellent. I was trying to get into the machine at work to play around with this update a little but couldn't get it to work well at all. The crosshair size reduction was just the ticket!
Just noticed on this issue, if the properties dialog is docked, or the hydro-menu is open (or both), then the crosshairs have to be reduced even further. 50% will get it if one is docked, 25% if both are docked.
Ah, excellent. I was trying to get into the machine at work to play around with this update a little but couldn't get it to work well at all. The crosshair size reduction was just the ticket!
ReplyDeleteInteresting. I logged the bug. It seems to be different for different drawings.
ReplyDeleteDid either of you set DISPDEBUGINFO=2 as I suggested? I am curious if that change is related to crosshairs problem.
No, I didn't read that close enough. I initially skimmed the post and took that to be something done after the install instead of prior to... oops!
ReplyDeleteI set mine =2 and have the same crosshair issue
ReplyDeleteIn my tests it seems to do more with partticular drawing than with this setting, so this is not related issue, apparently. Thank you,
ReplyDeleteLeonid
I also tried the setting, and it made no difference.
ReplyDeleteI also prefer to draft with crosshairs at 100%
Just noticed on this issue, if the properties dialog is docked, or the hydro-menu is open (or both), then the crosshairs have to be reduced even further. 50% will get it if one is docked, 25% if both are docked.
ReplyDelete