The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
I have just opened an existing drawing in Intellicad 7.1, and it was busy for quiet awhile and when it finally opened I had lost the Pull Down Menu's for Settings and Points.
How do I get these menu's back??
Not sure if you have rebooted or closed out/reopoened 7.1 again by now. If the problem is still there, maybe up in the toolbar selection area (right-clicking at the top area of the screen) the menu bars will be there to reactivate (or maybe it kicked you out of the version you were in, ie-survey 2012 vs civil, etc)... I have had a lot of freeze up problems with 7.1 and often have to get totally out of the program and come back in for stuff to come up and work properly).
If the menu is not recovered by restart, please type MENU at command line and load icadbase.mnu. Unfortunately this will reset your toolbars customizations, but the menu will be back.
Not sure if you have rebooted or closed out/reopoened 7.1 again by now. If the problem is still there, maybe up in the toolbar selection area (right-clicking at the top area of the screen) the menu bars will be there to reactivate (or maybe it kicked you out of the version you were in, ie-survey 2012 vs civil, etc)... I have had a lot of freeze up problems with 7.1 and often have to get totally out of the program and come back in for stuff to come up and work properly).
ReplyDeleteIf the menu is not recovered by restart, please type MENU at command line and load icadbase.mnu. Unfortunately this will reset your toolbars customizations, but the menu will be back.
ReplyDeleteThanks Leonid that fixed the menus
ReplyDelete