Monday, March 5, 2012

object snaps

Not sure if others have had this problem, but in 7.1 when I select "intersection" object snap, it does not pick the intersection or allow me to select entities. Any advice?

4 comments:

  1. I find it works okay if I pick a point on each object. Once the first pick is made the intersection is generally found once I hover over the second.

    Note: you cannot change zoom level between the picks.

    Also, I am assuming you are picking intersections of entities that are not separated in the Z... as you likely know, for that you want to use the apparent intersection (plan view intersection they call it).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greg - thank you for in depth answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually it appears that very similar problem was fixed. Please try the build we now posted on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Greg and Leonid. Z's were zero. I will try the build.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.