I uploaded the recent patch Leonid sent. I am having problems with rotating objects. If I draw a line and want to rotate 180 degrees and enter that value in, I get something other than 180 degrees. (tried 270 degrees, too, and it looked more like 27 degrees). Also, I noticed my drawings freeze up a lot now.... Anyone else experiencing this?
Rotate appears to work as expected for me. Check your AUNITS in settings. Does it match your input (degrees?)
ReplyDeleteI have not noticed more or less crashing / hanging yet... still evaluating that ;-)
Thanks. I closed out Carlson during lunch, and now the rotation function seems to work. (also, I am new to Carlson,... "AUNITS".. just curious what/where..)
DeleteThanks, again.
AUNITS is the system variable storing the currently active angular units. It can be changed by running the AUNITS command or by using the SETTINGS dialog to set the angular units.
DeleteSounds like you are not changing it though :-)
Thanks. Semantics. Nope did not change it. Still getting freeze ups with 7.1, but maybe it is just that one drawing. Thanks, again.
Delete