Intellicad 7.1.1627.51616.P
I sent this in as a support request in December but can't find a response. Being that it was near Christmas I likely did something with the response. It is still an issue for me so I figured I should add it here just in case it was overlooked:
I am having a problem loading complex linetypes into Intellicad 7.1. The same line types load into ICAD 6.6 and Bricscad with no problems.
Line type definition:
*DITCHL2,Ditch Left ----- L ----- L ----- L ----- L -----
A,20.,-1.,["L",ROMANS,S=1.5,R=0.0,X=-.6,Y=-.75],-1.
*DITCHR2,Ditch Right ----- R ----- R ----- R ----- R -----
A,20.,-1.,["R",ROMANS,S=1.5,R=0.0,X=-.7,Y=-.75],-1.
will not load but if I change the text style to STANDARD it will load. The ROMANS text style does exist in the drawing and the line type will load and display fine in the same drawing using ICAD 6.6 or Bricscad.
The Intellicad 7.1 version seems to refuse to load any line types from a file if it has a problem with any single line type definition. From the user perspective, I would expect the program to issue a warning (identifying the line type) when a problem is encountered but continue to load the definitions it understands.
The Intellicad 7.1 version has a problem with the command line version of the LINETYPE command. When a ~ is entered on the command line at the prompt should and does open a dialog to allow the user to browse for the lientype file. All linetypes should be loaded from the file once it is selected but Intellicad 7.1 is trying to load a line type definition with the name "~" and obviously fails. Command window output:
_-LINETYPE
Linetype: ? to list/Create/Load/Set: l
Enter linetype to load: ~
No linetype matching "~" found in C:\Program Files\Carlson2012_ICAD7\Support\Icadiso.lin.
Linetype: ? to list/Create/Load/Set:
Should look like:
Command: -linetype
Linetype: ? to list/Create/Load/Set: l
Enter linetype to load: ~
Linetype DITCHL2 loaded
Linetype DITCHR2 loaded
Linetype DASH010 loaded
Linetype DASH013 loaded
etc...
Accepted, thank you for reporting.
ReplyDelete