I am working on 120814 and it still has some issues. I am hoping that the team is holding back with the next upgrade to make it more stable. I still have a crash about once a day on my Win 7 Computer a lot more with my XP computer. I suspect that some of my Win7 issues could be Windows problems. I have a warning come up regularly saying Windows Explorer is not working. I have tried various solutions to rectify this problem without success.
In 2013 I cannot use edit text and have to use Edit properties to change text. I am having some plotting problems.
Yes, I've pretty much given up trying to do any real work with my 2013 version and am back to the 2012 release, not that the 7.1 is great but better than the 7.2 with 2013...
I am hoping to be using the Carlson 2013 release soon.
I have been happy so far with 2013 it has been the most stable thus far, the only problem I have experienced is with hatching. That seems to be the biggest problem for me. I am running a windows 7 machine with 4gb ram and 2gb video ram.
Ok, since last patch intellicad has become very unstable for me. Its rather frustrating, the last couple days my productivity has gone to almost none. Any help would be appreciated.
I am working on 120814 and it still has some issues. I am hoping that the team is holding back with the next upgrade to make it more stable.
ReplyDeleteI still have a crash about once a day on my Win 7 Computer a lot more with my XP computer. I suspect that some of my Win7 issues could be Windows problems. I have a warning come up regularly saying Windows Explorer is not working. I have tried various solutions to rectify this problem without success.
In 2013 I cannot use edit text and have to use Edit properties to change text. I am having some plotting problems.
Yes, I've pretty much given up trying to do any real work with my 2013 version and am back to the 2012 release, not that the 7.1 is great but better than the 7.2 with 2013...
ReplyDeleteI am hoping to be using the Carlson 2013 release soon.
I have been happy so far with 2013 it has been the most stable thus far, the only problem I have experienced is with hatching. That seems to be the biggest problem for me. I am running a windows 7 machine with 4gb ram and 2gb video ram.
ReplyDeleteOk, since last patch intellicad has become very unstable for me. Its rather frustrating, the last couple days my productivity has gone to almost none. Any help would be appreciated.
ReplyDeleteThanks!
Joseph, I tried to get in touch with you, please email me directly. Unfortunately I do not have your phone number.
DeleteThank you,
Leondi