When I select something and press delete, the things I selected gets unselected and I get asked to select entities. In the last version I could select stuff and press delete and it got deleted. Have you noticed this?
Update.
It seems that the selection is somehow not working like it should. When I select lines on different layer than the current one, the quick layer window on top doesn´t change to show the layer of selected items or no layer if they are on different layers. Also I can´t change lines layers by selecting line and changing the layer in the layer window, I have to open properties and do it from there.
Björn, I suggest checking if the PICKFIRST setting is on. I sounds like it might be off. If you need to change it I don't know where the setting lives in the dialogs but if you type _PICKFIRST at the command prompt and give it a value of 1 or _ON it will enable selecting an entity then hitting delete key.
ReplyDelete