Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Warning Available memory low

Hello,

I recently installed the version 7.1 with latest build. I have been getting a warning available memory low level is low. Is there something I can do to fix this? I am running windows 7 with 4gb ddr3 ram and geforce GT 130 vid card with 1gb ram. It seems to do it on any drawing after about 20 to 25 command processes.

4 comments:

  1. Joseph,
    When you get this, please save and reopen IntelliCAD.

    Could you tell me what commands are you running, please?

    Also - to debug this problem better, please set MEMORYWATCHDOG to 3. This will be reporting significant memory loss in command, helping us to pinpoint a problem one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The commands today that I noticed were bringing this message were in the civil module. I was adding elevations to a 2d poly line or joining a poly-lines into one continuous poly line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please be specific which Carlson command you use to assign elevations to 2d polyline. I looked at join nearest and I see what maybe a minor leak but nothing to scale you describe, so it must be the other command you used.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Under the civil module, using edit-assign poly line elevations.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.