Monday, February 13, 2012

Dimension Style

I had a simple drawing open and selected Dimension Style.
I created a new Dimension Style based on Standard. Changed mainly default height and default block to default layer.
Exited screen Selected lines to dimension. The dimension was added and the after a few seconds the program just dropped off the screen, no error reports etc.

2 comments:

  1. Col, could you provide some additional details please:
    1) What dimension command did you use?
    2) have you seen this problem only once, or it is repeated from time to time?
    3) "Changed mainly default height" - what height do you mean? Text height?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Align Text
    2.Only once, I tried since and there was no problem. But I don't use this too often. In fact, I cannot save the style to make it useful. My main interest in the style is to be able to set the linear dimensions to round to the nearest 0.005. I was able to do this with autocad but I have not been successful with later versions of Intellicad.
    3. Yes text height. The defaults are more in keeping with imperial units not metric.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.