Monday, February 20, 2012

New OFFICIAL build is posted

New (120219) build is posted both here and on official website. This includes IntelliCAD 7.1a and all current fixes. We have not yet called it a release though - official label is "release candidate".

Thank you for everyone on this blog for making us aware of problems you experienced and for helping us to get them resolved.

Please keep us posted on your progress.

4 comments:

  1. Is it safe to apply the update to the installed beta or should I uninstall first?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is safe to apply as is.
    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete
  3. The file I downloaded for the Intellicad 7.1 update patch from http://update.carlsonsw.com/updates.php?product=Carlson is still the 111103 build.

    I guess I still need to download from this site?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greg, Thank you for heads up - I am not sure what happened there. I am updating the official one right now.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.