newest build 2012, icad 7.1
plotting a fairly large aerial image with cad overlay including large hatched areas to a pdf file.
Command: plot
Last command call consumed 3400.94 Mbytes of memory.
WARNING: Available memory level is low.
Should I be concerned?
Is there a couple of settings I need to reset or check with the new build?
after the pdf of finally plotted (took about 3 minutes) it was lacking the aerial image in the pdf.
Leonid,
ReplyDeleteI detached the aerial image and used the export command to pdf
Command: _export
exportPdf error returned : 0x38e87d48.
ხ㭦眰昊ら警푵襦䈲䭂踏Đ
Last command call consumed 74.11 Mbytes of memory.
Steve,
ReplyDeleteHow big was the image? I actually favor using regular plot command to PDF driver rather than Export to PDF. The 3.4Gb memory consumed would indicate that the memory was run down then printing, so it probably the reason for image not getting printed.
I would like to understand better just how large that was. If it was not hundreds of Mb - could I have the example to play with, please?
Thank you,
Leonid