Having some trouble with inserting aerial photos - tiff images with a tfw georeference file.
The images come in really large. I have the scale and position prompts off so it is just importing the image per the TFW file with no manual positioning or scaling.
Did the same thing with the same files in Carlson 2012 Icad 6.6 - and the problem does not occur.
Cheers
John
I have the same trouble but we have figured out how to do it. Instead of typing "Image" and attaching the image that way we load the "GIS Moduel", go to the "Images" pulldown and select "Place Image by World File". That usually works for me.
ReplyDeleteJohn,
ReplyDeleteCould you get the a file which works wrong, please?
Jay is correct: the IMAGE command way is IntelliCAD's, the place image by world file is Carlson's own. It seems there is a problems in theirs, so if I have a file with problem, I can report it and get it fixed.
Thank you,
Leonid
Leonid:
DeleteOK - I will email you a link to the files.
Thanks for all your good work!
Cheers
John