Saturday, April 14, 2012

Still hanging at drawing close...

Hi, just to update... The application still hangs sometimes when I close drawings. The most recent was after creating a 3D polyline with pipe data and generating a section points file then creating the sections in a different drawing. Upon closing the sections drawing the application hung and I lost the changes to the main design file when I killed it.

2 comments:

  1. Today I had three drawings open, when I finished I hit the "X" at upper right to close the application. The prompt to save my current drawing appeared, I hit yes and the save occurred but the application locked up once the save was completed and had to be terminated by Windows Task Manager.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emailed you instructions on what we can try to troubleshoot this issue.
      Thank you,
      Leonid

      Delete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.