Saturday, April 14, 2012

Available memory low

Leonid,

Thank you for the invitation and the update patch. I have installed it and did experience some speedup by using the SELECTIONPREVIEW and setting it to 1. I get "Available memory is low" warning in a drawing that I am working on that has 2 color aerial images of 286MB each.


I am running Survey 2012/Intellicad 7.1 on an Acer Aspire 7736 laptop with 4.00GB RAM, 64-bit operating system on Windows 7 Home Premium service pack 1. Processor is a Pentium(R)  Dual-Core T4300 @ 2.10GHz. Graphics are Mobile Intel(R) 4 series Express Chipset Family. Total available graphics memory is 1695MB, Dedicate graphics memory is 64MB and shared system memory is 1631MB. Hard Drive is 286GB with 206GB free.

Intellicad version is 7.1.1636.52167.P
Carlson Full install of build 120219 on April 4-11-12 and update to build 120408 installed on 4-13-2012.

Hope this helps,

Al Pepling

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.