Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Attaching Images

Leonid:

Just tried to attach an aerial photo to an existing drawing and it appeared to scale incorrectly taking up the whole screen and obscuring the rest of the model.

I went back to Civil 2012  Icad 6.6 and that works fine.  It is a Tiff using a TFW file for georeference.  I am leaving the user inputs for origin, scale, rotation etc. blank.

I had a crash yesterday when changing a linetype - but noticed that the program salvaged the drawing and presented it upon reboot.  This seems to be new and works well.  I know Autocad has that capability but I always used to go hunt through the temp file for the last autosave file. - Progress!  Maybe I did not have the settings right before.

Cheers
John

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.