Monday, April 2, 2012

Getting an available memory level is low warning everytime I do any command. Anyone else seeing this? As of right now this is the only program I have running on a brand new computer. All other programs have been shut down and I still get the warning.

4 comments:

  1. No I have not had that problem. Does your drawing have a large raster image? A lot of xref's attached or anything like that? Do you see the same problem with a new drawing? Does it behave the same if you restart the computer?

    Alternatively, log off and back on. Does this help?

    Also, keep the windows task manager open and look at the performance tab, do you have memory free? If you have a new computer I suspect you have plenty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This bug is fixed, update is coming. In meantime, please close/reopen IntelliCAD between large projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When you are restarting I find it best to keep the windows task manager open so I can wait for the icad.exe process to exit before restarting the next session. This takes much longer than you might expect and with frequent restarts it becomes quite annoying.

    Perhaps Leonid can add if this is a requirement these days or not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There have been safeguards added to prevent the conflict between simultaneously closing and opening instances of the program, but time will show if the coast is clear.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.