Friday, April 20, 2012

Layer Inspector Issues

I've had some issues with Layer Inspector in the 120408 release.
With it open, using the mouse wheel to zoom in or out with the cursor in the view window sometimes zooms properly, and sometimes scrolls through the layer list, seemingly at random.
Also, trying to drag the top of the layer inspector window upward to view more layers resulted in a duplicate window halfway up the screen that pushed the original window down when I tried to return it to the previous position.

1 comment:

  1. I'll add these comments here since they are likely somewhat related:

    I find the EDIT_PLINE_Z, project explorer and RoadNet (possibly others) panels allow resizing but do not respond to it properly.

    The cursor does not behave well while the EDIT_PLINE_Z panel is displayed and often when using the zoom / pan buttons the cursor must be moved over the document to see the change.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.