Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Usability with raster image:

I have a drawing with a TIFF raster image background. the cursor position update during commands is quite sluggish. While drawing a line I need to move the mouse and pause for the cursor and line jig to catch up. It seems the raster image has an effect whenever a portion of it is in the display, even if the cursor is not located within the image frame.

2 comments:

  1. Greg,
    I have seen something like this and logged the bug, which is currently being looked at.

    Try setting SELECTIONPREVIEW to 0. This is mouseover highlight - it made the impact in my case.

    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leonid,

    SELECTIONPREVIEW does change the cursor response when no command is active but not so much while the command is active.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.