I am not having a problem with this at the moment. It was a problem for me about 6-8 months ago and it was fixed pretty quickly. Are you using 20120408 ?
iCAD 7.1.1604.50725.p Carlson 2012 build 120219 so where is the 20120408? Do I need to download the link "Full install for testing"? I did the patch a little while back when I was given access to this blog.
I am not having a problem with this at the moment. It was a problem for me about 6-8 months ago and it was fixed pretty quickly. Are you using 20120408 ?
ReplyDeleteiCAD 7.1.1604.50725.p
ReplyDeleteCarlson 2012 build 120219
so where is the 20120408?
Do I need to download the link "Full install for testing"? I did the patch a little while back when I was given access to this blog.
The link labeled "Patch to bring Carlson 2012 with IntelliCAD 7.1 to testing version" should give you the version you are looking for.
Delete