Friday, December 30, 2011

Properties Panel

Intellicad: 7.1.1206.49033.P.Alpha

The properties panel state does not seem to be getting saved. I open the properties panel, move it to dock it on the right side (partial height option). When Intellicad is started again the properties panel is not displayed and it is placed on the left side when I open it.

PS: Is there a way to copy this version info? It is annoying to have to open the about dialog an switch back and forth between apps to make sure I copy it correctly :-(

3 comments:

  1. About version info - use VERNUM sysvar, it prints current version number to command line.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe the position not getting saved is a known issue, I will double-check and escalate it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Thanks for the VERNUM tip Vladimir.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.