Thursday, December 1, 2011

When will Carlson with IntelliCAD 7 finally ship?

I am answering this question almost daily now.

IntelliCAD consortium has released IntelliCAD 7.1 on November 11, 2011. Carlson had several important issues reported prior to the release and they were fixed before the release happened. Now it we are testing the proper integration of Carlson 2012 and IntelliCAD 7.1 and actively fixing the issues we encounter. These fixes should be completed before we post an update to Carlson 2012 with released IntelliCAD 7.1.

I am actually hoping this blog will help us to arrive to the proper conclusion on whether what we have as Carlson 2012 with IntelliCAD 7.1 is ready to be used comfortably by the experienced CAD user.

2 comments:

  1. My ICAD 7.1 build is 7.1.880.48036.P.Alpha and I don't consider this release stable enough to have the Beta moniker lifted. I would like to see/evaluate the released version of 7.1 before making any further comments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course. As a part of this effort we will provide an updated build as well as additional updates as we take care of the issues we encounter. I will post to this blog as the builds become available.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.