Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Printing issue after install new patch (111214)

I just installed the new patch and tried to print. Working in the same drawing one layout will not let me see anything in print preview and prints blank even when I print with scale to fit and window.
In another layout I can see parts and pieces of what is in the viewport but not my title block in print preview. I tried to print from this and the program locked up for a minute or two and now there is an error box that says "A required resource was" and has an ok button. After click ok it brings up another error box that says "encountered an improper argument" with ok button. It just keeps repeating these two error boxes when you click ok.

Reopened drawing and have the same results for first layout and same for the second layout with the exception that it did print but only parts and pieces that I could see in the viewport in print preview.

Leonid- this was in the 11-28 Torczon file I sent you last week. I have done no modification to this drawing.

1 comment:

  1. Mandy,
    This problem has been fixed in recent patch.
    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.