The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Current version
I was asked this question by email, so I will make sure to supply this information in future. The current testing version is 111130 under About Carlson and 7.1.1093.48681 under About IntelliCAD.
Leonid, I think the current Carlson build is 111103... (you've got 111130 above) My Carlson build is 111103 but my ICAD build (from About IntelliCAD) is 7.1.880.48036 P Alpha. Is the newer update to IntelliCAD available to me/us?
The version you mention is current official version posted on the website. To install the testing version, use the links on the right side to download. I have posted earlier on this subject but without version numbers is not very clear.
Leonid,
ReplyDeleteI think the current Carlson build is 111103... (you've got 111130 above) My Carlson build is 111103 but my ICAD build (from About IntelliCAD) is 7.1.880.48036 P Alpha. Is the newer update to IntelliCAD available to me/us?
The version you mention is current official version posted on the website. To install the testing version, use the links on the right side to download. I have posted earlier on this subject but without version numbers is not very clear.
ReplyDeleteGot it updated - thanks.
ReplyDelete