How about "FIND" for find and replace routine. It doesn't seem to be able to find anything in Mtext. chgtext also does not seem to be able to change text embedded in mtext.
I am guessing these two are Carlson Lisp customizations. The problem handling mtext is obviously the formatting codes embedded in the text so it takes more work...
At least I see ._FIND does not work so it does not appear to be a native Intellicad command.
How about "FIND" for find and replace routine. It doesn't seem to be able to find anything in Mtext.
ReplyDeletechgtext also does not seem to be able to change text embedded in mtext.
I am guessing these two are Carlson Lisp customizations. The problem handling mtext is obviously the formatting codes embedded in the text so it takes more work...
ReplyDeleteAt least I see ._FIND does not work so it does not appear to be a native Intellicad command.
I know what the issue is with FIND command on MTEXT entities, will try to fix it for the next build.
ReplyDeleteFIND command is fixed.
ReplyDeleteAs for fields, please check out Draw->Text->Field Text. This is Carlson addition - I am not sure it will do what you need, but please let us know.