I see one of the items listed in the 111214 update as fixed might still be affecting me. Working from a paper space layout in a drawing that has an XREF attached in mode space. As I change zoom levels sometimes the XREF is drawn and immediately removed from the display. Zooming in and it shows up again.
While on a layout tab with paper space active and moving the cursor over an entity in model space should not highlight the entity. I think the highlight should only be applied to entities in the active space (model or paper).
For the first problem - please, send your drawing with XREF to Leonid, if it is possible. There were several fixes related to blocks on large coordinates, probably this problem won't be reproduced on the next build.
ReplyDeleteFor the second problem - was fixed, thank you for reporting. Fix will be included to the next build.
I will try to get time to make a file set up for this and send in... no time today though :-(
ReplyDeleteOkay, sample files sent in...
ReplyDelete