vl-catch-* vl-remove vl-remove-if and if-not vlax-get-acad-object vlax-ename->vla-object The object property get/set method invoke functions.
I have quite a mix of code right now. Older stuff is mostly plain AutoLisp while most of my newer stuff is using VL at some level and requires changes to run it with Intellicad. I'm sure this is a pretty common scenario for most users making use of Lisp.
I know you and I have communicated in the past about this and you mentioned you would forward it to ITC. Not sure if there is a plan for this enhancement to the Lisp to be implemented within Intellicad.
We have just been adding VL functions that have been requested. Here is the list of VL functions we recently added: "VL-DIRECTORY-FILES" "VL-FILE-COPY" "VL-FILE-DELETE" "VL-FILE-DIRECTORY-P" "VL-FILENAME-BASE" "VL-FILENAME-DIRECTORY" "VL-FILENAME-EXTENSION" "VL-FILENAME-MKTEMP" "VL-FILE-RENAME" "VL-FILE-SIZE" "VL-FILE-SYSTIME" "VL-MKDIR" "VL-REGISTRY-DELETE" "VL-REGISTRY-DESCENDENTS" "VL-REGISTRY-READ" "VL-REGISTRY-WRITE" "VL-SORT" "VL-STRING->LIST" "VL-STRING-ELT" "VL-STRING-LEFT-TRIM" "VL-STRING-MISMATCH" "VL-STRING-POSITION" "VL-STRING-RIGHT-TRIM" "VL-STRING-SEARCH" "VL-STRING-SUBST" "VL-STRING-TRANSLATE" "VL-STRING-TRIM"
We can add your list of VL funtions to the "To Do" list. These are not a high priority for us but we continue to pick them off as we can.
Greg,
ReplyDeleteLots (about 20) of vl- functions have been added since 6.6 release. Please check Help->Developer Reference->Lisp.
Please let us know specific ones you are missing.
Thank you,
Leonid
Hi Leonid:
ReplyDeletevl-catch-*
vl-remove
vl-remove-if and if-not
vlax-get-acad-object
vlax-ename->vla-object
The object property get/set method invoke functions.
I have quite a mix of code right now. Older stuff is mostly plain AutoLisp while most of my newer stuff is using VL at some level and requires changes to run it with Intellicad. I'm sure this is a pretty common scenario for most users making use of Lisp.
I know you and I have communicated in the past about this and you mentioned you would forward it to ITC. Not sure if there is a plan for this enhancement to the Lisp to be implemented within Intellicad.
Oh yeah, the collection objects and vlax-for style iteration.
ReplyDeleteWe have just been adding VL functions that have been requested. Here is the list of VL functions we recently added:
ReplyDelete"VL-DIRECTORY-FILES"
"VL-FILE-COPY"
"VL-FILE-DELETE"
"VL-FILE-DIRECTORY-P"
"VL-FILENAME-BASE"
"VL-FILENAME-DIRECTORY"
"VL-FILENAME-EXTENSION"
"VL-FILENAME-MKTEMP"
"VL-FILE-RENAME"
"VL-FILE-SIZE"
"VL-FILE-SYSTIME"
"VL-MKDIR"
"VL-REGISTRY-DELETE"
"VL-REGISTRY-DESCENDENTS"
"VL-REGISTRY-READ"
"VL-REGISTRY-WRITE"
"VL-SORT"
"VL-STRING->LIST"
"VL-STRING-ELT"
"VL-STRING-LEFT-TRIM"
"VL-STRING-MISMATCH"
"VL-STRING-POSITION"
"VL-STRING-RIGHT-TRIM"
"VL-STRING-SEARCH"
"VL-STRING-SUBST"
"VL-STRING-TRANSLATE"
"VL-STRING-TRIM"
We can add your list of VL funtions to the "To Do" list. These are not a high priority for us but we continue to pick them off as we can.