The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Sunday, January 29, 2012
Customise Menus
I had some problems previously customising my menus in an earlier version. I had not got back to the the customise screen until today. When I open up the customize option I get the following screen. How do I restore the remainder of the menus
I tried import and selected the icadbase menu and lost all my customised menus. I have since restored the menu, What is the best way to store menu customisations so they can be restored.
@Col: I think the best way is to have your own so called partial menu with commands you want. I think you can create your toolbar through GUI, export it as MNU, then load it back anytime there is a reset.
@Greg: I know they want to move it from the registry to XML file. I am not sure when it will happen. I doubt it will be CUI file exactly, I see plenty wrong with CUI and with 2010+ versions it has gone binary, which is even less likely to be supportable directly.
I tried import and selected the icadbase menu and lost all my customised menus. I have since restored the menu, What is the best way to store menu customisations so they can be restored.
ReplyDeleteAlong that note:
ReplyDeleteIs Intellicad going to move to using the CUI format files?
@Col: I think the best way is to have your own so called partial menu with commands you want. I think you can create your toolbar through GUI, export it as MNU, then load it back anytime there is a reset.
ReplyDelete@Greg: I know they want to move it from the registry to XML file. I am not sure when it will happen. I doubt it will be CUI file exactly, I see plenty wrong with CUI and with 2010+ versions it has gone binary, which is even less likely to be supportable directly.