I am having some trouble with using the Line Table.
I wanted to change the layer in which the table was in to another layer. Once I selected the table and changed the layer the table disappeared off the screen.
On one occasion when I selected Line Table the existing table also disappeared off the screen. This is not always the case, and I cannot replicate the this situation.I could not get it back.
Then when I re-did the table and later wanted to add lines to the table I had to use edit table values. This meant manually entering the values.
To start a new table I have to exit the job and then re-open so as it gives me the opportunity to select use existing or start a new table.
The save as function in the edit values has little function because I cannot re-import.
I would like also to be able to add a column which has text in each row. I regular create a table of reference marks which the Line table function is useful but I need to give a description of the reference mark in the table.
Col, Thank you! The developer (Tim) will be in touch by email.
ReplyDelete