The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Thursday, January 19, 2012
Copy layout Tab
A small bug with Copy Layout Tab. If I select an existing layout tab, right click, copy and enter new name, it copies the first layout tab not the current highlighted tab
I also have not been able to copy a layout tab successfully in iCAD by right clicking on the tab, the only way I have been able to do it successfully is to do it the old fashion way. On the command line type "layout" then "c" for copy, this always works for me.
I have logged the bug on this. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI also have not been able to copy a layout tab successfully in iCAD by right clicking on the tab, the only way I have been able to do it successfully is to do it the old fashion way. On the command line type "layout" then "c" for copy, this always works for me.
ReplyDeleteThis bug has been fixed already, unfortunately the fix will only show up in 2013 version now since we try to stick to only most critical fixes.
ReplyDelete@Jay: thank you for workaround!