Thursday, January 19, 2012

Draw Standard Items

Now that 2012 has become more stable I was looking to utilise some of the other options. After watching the two movies on Draw a Standard item and Create a Standard, I launched into setting up my own standards. I got to the stage of creating my own file and docking the blank screen to the side and then came to a halt. I could not get the drop down menu to appear on the blank screen and the command line instructed me to select an item. With the snap on nothing could be selected. After various combinations of mouse clicks the program hung. I went back to try it in V6.6 and I got a runtime error before I could select my udl,sdb file.

2 comments:

  1. I have reported this to the developer responsible for this routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Leonid. The drop down menu issue could be related to the dual screens and graphics card.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.