Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Extract Archive File

When I attempt to extract an archived zip file I get the following error
Error -1995: failed to extract atchive
Check that folder Wed May 16 17:18:42 2012 has write permissions

I can extract the files without a problem outside of Carlson.

I am still getting incorrect folders created in my Drawing Explorer. I can remove them using change directory, then after some time more will have been created

1 comment:

  1. I have been working within Civil Road networks. Some the folder names are being changed to the drawing folder for some of my support files. I believe it stems from the variable dwgprefix. This is being added to files setup Road Networks. When I run RN it will sometimes ask me where a file is and I have to reselect the file. If I go into settings and re-assign the folder it will find the file. Then having run Road Networks the address is changed again.

    It looks to be simple problem to fix. It is causing me too loose an enormous amount of time .

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.