Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I loaded the latest patch on my office computer I operated most of the day with not to many problems. As the day progressed I could sense the computer was slowing down in response time. Several of the little irritations mentioned in my earlier post occurred, but it did not cause any crashes. However, later in the day I had a quick crash, where the problem screen just closes without warning.


I am also having difficulty getting the wipeout, attached to a custom symbol, to operate correctly. I cannot get the symbol, with a wipeout, to appear in the correct order. I have opened  a job where the structure works and I have tried cut & paste the symbol without success.


Often I will open a job , a layout tab or  zoom the screen screen,  the text will all go askew. It also can happen when I insert a symbol. The problem disappears when I go the text style screen and select one item and the close.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.