We have found and fixed a crash problem introduced in Monday's update.
If you downloaded and installed build posted on Monday, please run All Programs->Carlson Software->Carlson 2012 with IntelliCAD 7.1, Check for update to fix it or simply re-apply the patch.
The corrected version is 120524, which can be verified by checking Help->About Carlson.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I have a problem with Enquire Angle. I get a result in the command line, then the mouse cannot select anything on the screen. I get a sound signal where ever I click on the screen. Esc or command line do not respond. I have been able to repeat it twice.
ReplyDeleteCol, Is this AINFO command? It seems to be working ok for me.
DeleteI have resolved the problem. I have being using dual screens and I think the configuration of the main screen was incorrect. Inquire > Angle Info works fine now.
DeleteThe latest post also seems to have solved my quick crashes when zooming in and out of layout tab viewports.
2012 is now starting get into top gear.