- the project path in Set Project/Data Folders is W:\rba\88\8841\
- the current project file is W:\rba\88\8841\Carlson\Settings\8841-Design.prj
- Use Data Folder for Settings is enabled
Close the drawing and open with Intellicad 6.6.179.0.P:
- the project path in Set Project/Data Folders is W:\rba\88\8841\
- the current project file is W:\rba\88\8841\Carlson\Settings\8841-Design.prj
- Use Data Folder for Settings is enabled
- Open project explorer : File | Project | Project Explorer and no drawings are found since the path displayed for the files in the project explorer appear to be based on the project file location (W:\rba\88\8841\Carlson\Settings\) instead of the project directory (W:\rba\88\8841\)
- close project explorer
- now the project path in Set Project/Data Folders is W:\rba\88\8841\Carlson\Settings\
I am having several issues with Project/Drawing explorer. I find that the settings are changed when some operations are executed. I have been using the roads routines and at times I have to reselect the folder for a file already created. If I go into into drawing explorer some of the folders are incorrect and have to be changed. This can happen 3 or 4 times in an afternoon.
ReplyDeleteI am pretty certain the problem is related to the variable DWGPREFIX. This the incorrect address preceding all my incorrect addresses.
ReplyDeleteIt is a very significant issue, particularly in the Roads routines. I have little confidence in the results being obtained because of this problem. I have instances where after running Process Road Network I am asked to update an unrelated profile. So the addressing is really astray somewhere and DWGPREFIX is my prime suspect. I have design to complete in ten days It would be nice to have the certainty that my design is consistent.