When I run f2f the only layers which come up with the correct colours are the point attribute layers and the Dual 3d Polyline layer all other layers are defaulting to white.
I have recently done a clean re-install to attempt solve some other issues and now it seems another issue has been created.
I can view the F2F fld file are the settings are all Ok. I cannot find any setting where this could be set. When I run F2F I have the BYLAYER selected for the linework and colour on the pull down toolbar.
This problem gives weight to my belief there is something astray with the file addresses(program variables). It could explain why some user are impacted differently from others.
ReplyDeleteThe prefix/suffix are not being added as well
ReplyDeleteI use a template file that has all of my layers already in it so F2F does not create them, not sure but seems to me like I read in the help file that this is how your are supposed to do it. Anyway no mater where I got the idea from it works every time for me so it should work for you as a short term fix until they get a fix for it. I assume that your linetypes are not being applied to the new layers correctly either?
ReplyDeleteThanks Jabner, I do have a temp fix for the colours and line types, but it doesn't work for the prefix/ suffix. I use a layer library file saved and this works fine. I have been using F2F since 2004 and this has just occurred in the last two weeks.
ReplyDelete