Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Spell Checker????

Would some of you who read this do the following:  (and then post a reply with your results)
drop the following text into paperspace

Surveyors Report:
We found irons all around the block.  We also found that many of those irons were far off from theoretical corners.  We were able to hold nearly record distances on the block.  The distances shown hereon are the prorate distances for lot 2 within the block.

Then do 'spell' from the command line.  In mine it rejects the pural of words. (distances is spelled wrong??)  I would like a confirmation before asking that Leonid look into it.

Brian

2 comments:

  1. I ran the spell checker and I got the option of the various ways of spelling with the added s. In that sense I think it is correct. I believe what you are expecting is a grammar checker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually we have seen and reported this problem, so you are not imaging things. I increased the priority on the bug since it has not moved yet.
    Thank you,
    Leonid

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.