Hi
I am having some problems with my triangulation files. The points I am triangulating from are a wall area and some overhang. To triangulate that correctly I twist the screen so it looks like a pond and triangulate using the Pick Reference Plane option. I choose to use the current view as the plane.
This will triangulate and draw the faces and lines correctly but the tin file itself contains wrong data. When I draw surface boundary using the applicable command I get the boundary far away. The same goes if I draw the surface, I will not get it drawn anywhere near where it should be. The drawing is in the twisted view of the surface and points triangulated but if you zoom extends you will see the boundary drawn.
Below is a link to the coordinate file, tin, dwg and all those zipped.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/pvgk4zg4gcxsbxv/v-DjJ26pfm
Regards. Björn
Regards. Björn
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.