The purpose of this forum is to create the communication channel between developers of Carlson with IntelliCAD engine and the end-users.
Yes, this is one of the top wishes for IntelliCAD 8.0.Thank you,Leonid
Thanks for the info Leonid. I wonder if there is an estimated timeline for v8? I am trying to determine if I should put the effort into creating something to use the info in ACAD_LAYERSTATES dictionary myself.Thanks.
Greg,I replied by email to similar question - did you get my reply? At any rate, we expect to have it in Carlson 2015.Thank you,Leonid
No Leonid, I do not see the email. Thanks though.
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Yes, this is one of the top wishes for IntelliCAD 8.0.
ReplyDeleteThank you,
Leonid
Thanks for the info Leonid. I wonder if there is an estimated timeline for v8? I am trying to determine if I should put the effort into creating something to use the info in ACAD_LAYERSTATES dictionary myself.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Greg,
DeleteI replied by email to similar question - did you get my reply?
At any rate, we expect to have it in Carlson 2015.
Thank you,
Leonid
No Leonid, I do not see the email. Thanks though.
ReplyDelete