Monday, September 17, 2012
Survey - Data Collectors
I am using Carlson Survey 2013 build 120814 with IntelliCAD 7.2. This post is regarding the uploading of data to a Nikon 550DTM. I am fully able to download but I need to go to Carlson X-Port or the release of 6.6 I still have on my system to be able to upload data. This is a real issue now as the 6.6 is giving me "Registration Error 415" errors which are very time consuming. I do not wish to use the X-port as being in the drawinf file is sometimes imperative to upload the proper information. This has been an issue every since I've started using anything besides the 6.6. It jus closes the window and does not recognize the usb connection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.