- Added fix for performance issue with NEAR snap
- Fix for Windows Explorer crash as result of clipboard bug in Windows
- Crash and deadlock fixes
- Ability to disable the AEC object processing in case of corruption
- Digitizing fix
- Fix to the last update issue with block visibility
Because of this deliberately slowed down process we hope to have another update some time soon as we have more fixes accumulated in the pipeline.
Please keep me posted on your progress. Thank you for your support!
Because of this deliberately slowed down process we hope to have another update some time soon as we have more fixes accumulated in the pipeline.
Please keep me posted on your progress. Thank you for your support!
Plotting problems with HP500 designjet. Text in circular array is not located correctly on the plot preview or on the sheet when plotted. Can send a sample if desired.
ReplyDeleteThanks
Ken,
DeletePlease try toggling on "plot upside-down". If does not help (that is a known issue), please email me the drawing.
Thank you,
Leonid
I have also noticed that I am unable to get text to plot in the correct position on paper space. I have a hp design jet 500 with hpgl2 card.
ReplyDeleteI have also noticed the program crashes more now with the update. I went from crashing twice a month to almost once a day now.