Wednesday, September 12, 2012
SiteNet
I am having some real issues with SiteNet. The first pulldown menu Define Layer.. does not save correctly. If you set up some layers save it with a name then make changes and save it with a new name it saves to the original name. It is difficult to keep developing a site with various options. I had to remove all signs of the trg file so as it would create a new one. I think this is left over from the project data folder problem. If so Then there is mine field of other potential failing file connections.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The top soil stripping, boundaries, Areas of Interest and subgrade areas are not linked to the trg file so if you start a new trg file you must clear all of the above and rest new ones. It would be nice to be able to save these options with the trg file or separately.
ReplyDeleteIt becomes very confusing and tedious to test and retest various scenarios.