Monday, April 9, 2018

New Carlson 2018 / IntelliCAD 8.3 build (180405) is posted

New Carlson 2018 / IntelliCAD 8.3 build (180405) is now available for testing.
Following issues were resolved:
  • Transient graphics is not displayed if raster image is frozen
  • When stretching a grip, if nothing under the cursor snapping sends into the weeds
  • Move point with leader functionality fixed for annotative scaling
  • Some crashes are fixed
  • Internal improvements
Please let us know if you encounter any issue which will have to be fixed immediately or other issues which are new.
As always, if this build is problematic, the older patch can be used to restore.

Thank you,
Anton.

3 comments:

  1. I still sometimes experience that the program hangs whey I am typing commands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any commands in particular give you trouble?

    I suspect this has to do with autocomplete function. You can turn it off by typing AUTOCOMPLETE, then C, then No.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My most typed commands are LA and CUBE, the others are mostly aliases. It could well be the autocomplete because I can type LA and press enter before the autocomplete delay is over but Cube was giving me trouble last time and that takes a bit longer to type.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.